Our body starts to say no around 30, but exercise can’t only hamper aging, it also can reverse a number of the damage already done by time. So we’ve developed an exercise routine that tackles the foremost common illnesses and progressive health conditions that start to seem after 40. Everyone wants to understand the key to feeling like they’re in their 20s again, after all.
1. Grab your feet together with your hands while arching your back to diminish muscle pain.
This pose helps circulate blood and oxygenate your body, reducing muscle pain.
What to do:
1. Lie on your stomach on a cushty surface. you’ll use a yoga mat if you’ve got one available.
2. Bend your knees toward your head.
3. Turn your arms backward and grab your feet, while keeping your head and eyes looking forward.
4. Stay during this position for 10 seconds.
5. Rest for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
2. Jump rope to stay your heart strong.
Jumping rope is straightforward, but it can do wonders to take care of your heart health and keep cardiovascular problems away.
What to do:
1. Grab each end of a rope together with your hands.
2. Lift your arms, jump, and quickly pass the arched rope below your feet.
3. Your arms should then return to the initial position. Repeat 15 times.
4. Rest for 10 seconds. Do 5 sets of 15 jumps.
continue reading on the next page :