You may know that optimal health starts in the kitchen, and but did you know that diet is at the heart of many cancers?
In fact, up to 70% of cancers are thought to be preventable through diet. The other 30% has to do with genetics and environmental factors that you can’t control.
Still, those are solid odds to encourage better eating! Stick with us for all the foods you would do best to avoid in order to minimize your chances of ever developing cancer.
In the end, we’ll show you an easy way to determine what stuff is actually good to eat.
continue reading on the next page :